Para obtener información sobre cómo acceder a los alimentos, haga clic AQUÍ
If you need assistance obtaining food, please click the link below to submit a request.
The York Suburban Education Foundation (YSEF) and the Impact Foundation (IF), a student led committee of YSEF, is working to provide supplemental resources in addition to what’s available throughout our community with the goal of helping our York Suburban District families during this unprecedented time. The Impact Foundation’s motto is students helping students.
How Can I Access Food Resources?
- Both the Impact Foundation (IF) and York County Food Bank (YCFB) resources are available through the Impact Foundation. You must have a YS students(s) to access this food. Please empty car trunks prior to coming.
- IF is distributing food boxes and other basic household necessities like toiletries, laundry detergent and cleaning products from our Food for Thought workroom located at Luther Memorial Church, 1907 Hollywood Drive (next to the YS high school). Pick-up door located in lower, front portion of the building. All IF food resources must be pre-ordered by completing the form below or calling 717-850-8196. Drive through pick-up hours are Thursdays from 3:00-6:30 p.m.
- As of July 1, 2020, we are required by the State of PA to have you provide your household size and income level on the TEFAP (currently earning as of today) form. This will allow us to provide you with the food we get from the York County and Central PA Food Banks. Please fill it out this TEFAP form and bring it to the food pantry. If you need assistance with this form an adult volunteer can help during your pick up. We are here to help provide the widest selection of products offered by the Impact Foundation Food Pantry at Luther Memorial.
- You may also access York County Food Bank (YCFB) boxes directly. One box feeds a family of four for 3-4 days. Visit YorkFoodBank.org or call 717-846-6435. Drive through distribution at YCFB East York Emergency Food Hub, 1094 Haines Road next to the Salvation Army on Tuesday’s from 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- For York Suburban School District Parent/Family Social Emotional Resources page including building contacts and links to local assistance, click HERE.
- Emergency SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) applications are available online. Visit www.compass.state.pa.us to apply for this benefit. Emergency applications can be expedited and issued in 5 days.
- Please consider completing this brief survey if you find yourself in need of food so that the PA Emergency Feeding Taskforce can better understand where resources are needed.
If you are a York Suburban family with children in the district and have additional needs beyond what you’re able to access through local, county and state resources, please click the button below to access our request form.
Please note that any information submitted on this page will remain completely confidential.